PSG vs Olympique Marseille Prediction, Preview, Lineups & Betting Tips
Two hours after the derby between Lyon and AS Saint-Etienne, the “Parc des Princes” in France’s capital Paris is set to stage Le Classique of French football – PSG vs Olympique Marseille.
Quick Stats and Facts:
– Les Parisiens have won their last 13 home Ligue 1 games.
– There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 16 of PSG’s last 19 Ligue 1 matches.
– PSG have scored 2 or more goals in their last 13 home matches in the Ligue 1.
– PSG are undefeated in their last 16 games (13 wins, 3 draws) against OM in all competitions. Marseille was really close to win in the last derby when Edinson Cavani has scored a late equalizer, couple of minutes after Neymar has been sent-off.
– Les Parisiens have been victorious at both half time and full time in 8 of their last 9 home games in the Ligue 1.
– PSG have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 home matches against Marseille in all competitions.
– Marseille are unbeaten in their last 8 Ligue 1 matches, after losing 2-0 to Lyon in mid-December.
– L’OM have scored 2 or more goals in their last 3 away Ligue 1 fixtures.
Find out the possible starting lineups of PSG and Olympique Marseille, as well as our betting prediction with the highest betting odds available on the selected market.
Possible Lineups of PSG and Olympique Marseille
Venue: “Parc des Princes “, Paris.
Referee: Benoit Bastien.
Paris Saint-Germain: Alphonse Areola – Dani Alves, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Layvin Kurzawa – Lassana Diarra, Adrien Rabiot, Julian Draxler – Kylian Mbappe, Edinson Cavani, Neymar. (4-3-3)
Missing players: Yuri Berchiche is injured, Marco Verratti is not in the group.
Olympique Marseille: Yohann Pele – Hiroki Sakai, Adil Rami, Rolando, Jordan Amavi – Luiz Gustavo, André Zambo Anguissa – Florian Thauvin, Morgan Sanson, Dimitri Payet – Valere Germain. (4-2-3-1)
Missing players: Steve Mandanda, Gregory Sertic and Kostas Mitroglou are all injured.