Lyon vs AS Saint-Etienne Prediction, Preview, Lineups & Betting Tips
One of France’s greatest rivalries, the so-called Derby Rhône-Alpes was a 5-0 away victory earlier in current campaign, but we are unlikely to see a repeat of that performance from The Greens here, as they are looking much better under Jean-Louis Gasset’s leadership.
Quick Stats and Facts:
– Lyon have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 Ligue 1 matches, all following a prestigious 2-1 win over PSG one month ago.
– Lyon have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home games against ASSE in all competitions.
– There have been under 2.5 goals scored in ASSE’s last 3 away matches in the Ligue 1.
– Les Verts (The Greens) are unbeaten in four Ligue 1 games, having three wins in that period.
– Les Gones (The Kids) are without a victory in the last 4 Ligue 1 rounds, losing three consecutive games before last round’s 2-2 draw in Lille.
Find out the possible starting lineups of Lyon and AS Saint-Etienne, as well as our betting prediction with the highest betting odds available on the selected market.
Possible Lineups of Lyon and AS Saint-Etienne
Venue: “Groupama Stadium”, Décines-Charpieu, Lyon.
Referee: Ruddy Buquet.
Olympique Lyonnais: Mathieu Gorgelin – Kenny Tete, Marcelo, Jeremy Morel, Marcal – Lucas Tousart, Tanguy NDombele – Bertrand Traore, Nabil Fekir, Houssem Aouar – Mariano Diaz. (4-2-3-1)
Missing players: Anthony Lopes is injured, Jordan Ferri is suspended.
AS Saint-Étienne: Stephane Ruffier – Mathieu Debuchy, Neven Subotic, Loïc Perrin, Gabriel Silva – Yann M’Vila, Vincent Pajot – Jonathan Bamba, Remy Cabella, Romain Hamouma – Robert Beric. (4-2-3-1)
Missing players: Cheikh M’Bengue is injured.