Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid Prediction, Preview, Lineups & Betting Tips
Bayern Munich are the Bundesliga champions for another year but the Bavarians are also keen to reach the UEFA Champions League final for the first time since 2013. On their way, once again, stand an ambitious Real Madrid side that bids to lift the Champions League trophy for a record third time in a row.
The Bavarians are unbeaten at home turf this season, even keeping clean sheets in five of their last six matches at the Allianz Arena. They have scored at least four goals in seven of their last ten home matches, but can they show more of the same exactly against the reigning champions?
The Blancos have won the last five competitive encounters (all in the Champions League) between the two sides and have to be favoured given the form of their super star Cristiano Ronaldo. However, Zinedine Zidane’s men have conceded in 10 of their last 12 away matches in the competition, but not in the last one – 3-0 win over Juventus in Turin.
Find out the possible starting lineups of Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, as well as our betting prediction with the top betting odds and bonus available on the selected market.
Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid Betting Bonus
Jetbull’s Champions League Bonus Terms and Conditions
Get Boosted Odds on Liverpool vs Roma or Bayern vs Real Madrid. This promotion is exclusive for the customers registered at Jetbull.com through this page!!!
- 1. If you claim the sports welcome bonus, you will not be eligible anymore for the boosted odds offer;
- 2. In order to qualify for these odds, you must place a bet on either Liverpool or Bayern Munich to win;
- 3. Maximum stake per bet counting towards this promotion is £/€1;
- 4. Only real money stakes count;
- 5. In Play (Live) selections will not count towards this promotion;
- 6. The difference between the standard and the boosted odds will be granted to your account as a Free Bet on Thursday, April 26th;
- 7. Only one free bet will be granted per player;
- 8. The free bet must be placed on maximum odds of 3.00 (2/1);
- 9. Wagering requirements for the net win amount from the free bet are 10 times (10x) at minimum odds of 2.00 (EVENS or 1/1);
- 10. When placing bets with the bonus funds, only up to a maximum of £/€ 20 (or your account currency equivalent of £/€ 20) will count towards the wagering requirement per bet;
- 11. The wagering requirement must be met within 30 days;
- 12. All bets placed with bonus balance, must be settled until the expiration of the bonus, otherwise the bonus funds will not be released in real money balance, even if the overall wagering requirement is met, and the bonus will be counted as expired;
- 13. This bonus is not available to customers from: Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Latvia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Nigeria, Republic of Korea, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine;
- 14. Jetbull reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to exclude you and any other account from the offer and from the Jetbull website if it believes you have tried to benefit from the Scheme by using more than one username or are otherwise engaged in fraudulent or dishonest activities;
- 15. This free bet does not combine with any other bonuses or free bets;
- 16. Jetbull reserves the right to cancel this promotion or to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time and it is the customer’s responsibility to periodically check this page for changes and updates;
- 17. General Free Bet T&Cs Apply! 18+
UEFA Champions League: Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid – Prediction and Betting Tips
We believe that Bayern Munich will finally put an end of its negative streak against Real Madrid and our betting prediction recommends victory for the home side. They will gain advantage before the second leg at the “Estadio Santiago Bernabéu” next week. Do not forget to benefit from the enhanced odds on Bayern Munich at our partners Jetbull.
Possible Starting Lineups of Bayern Munich and Real Madrid
Venue: “Allianz Arena”, Munich.
Referee: Björn Kuipers.
FC Bayern München: Sven Ulreich – Joshua Kimmich, Mats Hummels, Jerome Boateng, David Alaba – James Rodríguez, Javi Martínez, Thiago Alcantara – Thomas Müller, Robert Lewandowski, Franck Ribery. (4-3-3)
Missing players – Manuel Neuer, Arturo Vidal and Kingsley Coman are all sidelined.
Real Madrid CF: Keylor Navas – Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Raphaël Varane, Daniel Carvajal – Toni Kroos, Casemiro, Luka Modric – Isco – Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema. (4-3-1-2)
Missing players – Nacho is questionable.